Connecting the Networks of Mission Command: Intelligence, Leadership & Technology
At a time of unprecedented budget reductions, now more then ever, innovative and creative solutions towards operational efficiency while maintaining expediency and accuracy of information is paramount for our warfighters in the field. Examining and utilizing solutions such as data distribution in joint common operating environments, mission command software suites, C4ISR systems and handheld tablet devices are all part of this important conversation aimed at improving our tactical communication and coordination.
‘Mission Command’, previously ‘Command and Control’, is now in its 8th year and while the nomenclature has changed, so has the technology requirements. For 2014, IDGA has evolved this event to reflect this change, stay current in the market and to bring to light future capability needs and solutions by facilitating industry and end user engagement.
IDGA’s Mission Command will focus on improving network integration and accessibility in accordance with upcoming NIEs. We will accomplish this through exchanging strategies and methods from various test and evaluation commands, acquisition executives, tactical IT technology experts, C2 directors, and international communications experts.
What’s New for 2014?
- High Level Training Sessions
- Mission Command Acquisition Briefs
- US Army C2 Requirement Keynotes
- C2 Advanced Technology Research Presentations
- Learn from industry leaders about the latest technology advancements including imbedded and network modernization priorities
- Gain knowledge on upcoming changes being planned by the Army, Marine Corps and other services that could affect your business
- Discover IT infrastructure requirements for Mission Command capabilities
- Get front and center with C2 leaders setting US Army strategic modernization priorities and evaluation tools and techniques
- Understand agile Command and Control needs for increased situational awareness in the common operating environment
Outstanding group of speakers. All of them influential in their department and field. Great networking opportunities with U.S. Army C3 senior officers. Kudos! - 2013 Attendee